Welcome to Aussies in Morocco Tours
Have you always wanted to explore intriguing, vibrant Morocco?
Don’t know where to start, what to expect, or who to trust?
Welcome to Aussies in Morocco Tours. We’re a boutique tour company offering authentic private tours of Morocco.
We offer a range of 4 and 7-day tour packages, starting from Marrakech, Fez or Casablanca. We’ve designed these tours to give you the best introduction to Morocco — from unique experiences to authentic accommodation. All tours can be customised and reversed in direction, and bespoke tour options are available upon request.
Camel riding in the Sahara, wandering the souks of Marrakech and exploring the breathtaking Atlas Mountains are just some of the unforgettable experiences you’ll have on an Aussies in Morocco Tour.
With 15 years experience travelling in Morocco under our belt, we offer a unique level of expertise and knowledge. We go the extra mile to help you plan and prepare for your trip, so you can enjoy the adventure of a lifetime.
At Aussies in Morocco Tours, we put trust and safety first.
As fellow Australians, we know where you’re coming from. You’re looking for an adventure and new experiences, while knowing that you’re in the safe hands of people you can trust.
When you travel with us, you can be at ease knowing that:
- We only use trusted local partners — carefully selected for their reputation of excellence amongst travellers and decades of experience. Your experienced driver will make you feel safe while showing you the best that their country has to offer.
- We’re coming from experience. From being solo female travellers to doing private group tours, we have a lot of personal experience travelling around Morocco. We share our knowledge with you on our blog, FAQs page and in our exclusive Morocco Insider Guide that you’ll receive upon booking.
- We go the extra mile. Our business practices reflect our emphasis on safety and security, such as our ongoing compliance with the CATO Risk, Crisis and Recovery Management Guide and the Risk Management International Standard Guidelines (ISO 31000:2018).
As well as our emphasis on trust and safety, we pride ourselves on being:
- Authentic in our product offering, particularly in our choice of traditional riads as accommodation.
- Accountable to you before, during and after your trip.
- Flexible and responsive to your requests. Just ask, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Transparent about money matters, including commissions, tipping and bargaining and where relevant, any referral fees.
In the desert (and unlike every other tour arrangement of which we are aware), our guides will, at your choosing, take you to:
- a women’s cooperative for sewing traditional clothes,
- a small museum about Berber culture supporting the rights of women and children, and to
- a local woman healer for a demonstration of her healing arts
and not just to the shops and cafes for receipt of a commission.
We offer a range of 4 and 7-day tour packages, starting from Fez, Casablanca or Marrakech. Each tour includes your own private driver, all breakfasts and dinners, accommodation, and a 4x4 vehicle with air conditioning.
Packing a suitcase is one thing, but preparing yourself to be immersed in a different culture and way of life is something else entirely. From slowing down to a more relaxed rhythm of daily life, to enjoying new customs, we take a look at some different aspects of life in Morocco.read more
There’s no doubt about it — Morocco is a shopping mecca. From colourful rugs and woollen throws to hand-painted ceramics, statement silver jewellery inlaid with turquoise and amber and hand-died and stitched leathergoods, it’s safe to say that if you brought a spare empty suitcase with you that you’d have no trouble filling it until bursting point!read more
There’s something quite magical about medinas. These majestic walled cities were designed to protect citizens from attack, and date back to as early as the 9th Century (in the case of Fes). Inside every medina lies a labyrinthine maze of streets alleyways, bustling ‘souks’ or markets, squares, communal ‘hammams’ bath houses, mosques, shops and riads.read more