Have you always wanted to explore intriguing, vibrant Morocco?
Don’t know where to start, what to expect, or who to trust?
Welcome to Aussies in Morocco Tours™. We’re a boutique tour business offering authentic private tours of Morocco.
We offer a range of 4, 7 and 10-day tour packages, (with bespoke/customised add-ons or changes) starting from Marrakech, Fez or Casablanca. We’ve designed these tours to give you the best introduction to Morocco — from unique experiences to authentic accommodation. All tours can be customised and reversed in direction.
Camel riding in the Sahara, wandering the souks of Marrakech and exploring the breathtaking Atlas Mountains are just some of the unforgettable experiences you’ll have with Aussies in Morocco Tours™.
With several years of experience travelling in Morocco under our belt, we offer a unique level of expertise and knowledge. We go the extra mile to help you plan and prepare for your trip, so you can enjoy the adventure of a lifetime. Want more proof? See what some of our clients say here.
As fellow Aussies we know you like adventures, that you are willing to try new things and to immerse yourself in another culture. You work hard and plan a lot for your times away and you want to relax, knowing your travel arrangements are in safe and experienced hands.
We promise you:
- Authentic Moroccan riads and boutique hotels following traditional Moroccan design and decorative principles wherever possible. Why would you want to stay in a standard, western-style hotel room which could be just about anywhere in the world?
- Authentic experiences which you will share with only those people with whom you choose to travel[*] – no unwanted travel companions ever!
- Comfortable, all access 4WD vehicles – no uncomfortable mini-vans or buses, no matter the size of your travelling party.
- Social justice, local community and animal welfare experiences[†] that are often not facilitated by tour organisers for visitors to Morocco. These can include, at your option, visiting a women’s artisanal cooperative in the desert or consulting a local woman healer there. You might want to enjoy a saffron lunch at a saffron farm that employs local people on equitable principles or visit a donkey refuge outside Marrakech.
- Bespoke options, if you are wanting to travel to Morocco during the hotter months or if you are an adventure-seeker who wants to return to Morocco to immerse yourself in a different side of it from your last time. If you are one of these people we have, for example, a quirky mountains and rivers itinerary that is off – the – beaten – track. Or you might be intrigued by our special Petit Prince experience of the desert. Just ask us or check out our blog posts ( here, here and also here) about these from time to time.
- Experienced driver/guides who will enrich your adventure in response to your requests. Moroccans are surprisingly resourceful and flexible. Just ask and they will see what they can do. They will also take you home to family for a welcoming cup of mint tea if you like! As they are locals themselves, from the desert, our driver/guides speak Berber as well as Arabic and English. This means that with their guidance, no matter where you are in Morocco and no matter with whom you are interacting, there is a greatly reduced risk for you of communication problems or cultural misunderstandings.
- Informative written guidelines from us on payment of your tour fee that we recount to you from our shared Australian perspective so that you are across Moroccan customs particularly to do with money matters. Thus you can rest easy about what to expect and what you experience.
[*] (except for our bespoke special-interest group adventures like our groups of photographers)
[†] (upon your request and time permitting)
We offer a range of 4, 7 and 10-day tour packages (which are fully customisable), starting from Fez, Casablanca or Marrakech. Each tour includes your own private driver, all breakfasts and some dinners, accommodation, and a 4×4 vehicle with air conditioning.
Aussies in Morocco Tours is one of the best tour companies I have ever had the pleasure of using. My partner and I started with a blank canvas but knowing we wanted to see the highlights of Morocco for around 7 days (Marrakech, Fez, Casablanca, Rabat, Chefchaouen, the Sahara Desert and much more!). Cara put together a mind blowing itinerary which will be taking us to all the places we want to go.
We will be touring for approximately 7 days but there are other tour options which Cara can organise. If you don’t know much about Morocco, how to get around or where to start, Cara will guide you with her knowledge and plan just about everything including drivers, accommodation, transfers, guides and anything else your heart desires.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is travelling to Morocco or a couple, group or solo traveller who wish to have something customised without having to worry about the details. Cara will look after you 😊. 10/10!
While I have been unable to do the trip that I was planning Tracey and Cara have been unbelievably helpful and understanding of changing circumstances and i am hopeful that once the world returns to normal that I will be able to do the amazing trip that they planned for me.
Thanks ladies and please stay safe during these uncertain times.
What an amazing company! Unparalled customer service and responsiveness. Cara is knowledgeable and passionate about Morocco. She has put together the most amazing itinerary for us. Unlike our experiences with other operators in the past Cara truly strives to understand your specific needs. Looking forward to our adventure!
Click to learn more & view map detail
If you have more than 2 weeks to spend in Morocco this route is comprehensive!
BOOKINGS HAVE NOW CLOSED.
You can still download the brochure.
BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED
You can still download the brochure
BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED
You can still download the brochure
Immerse yourself in the psychoscapes of Dali and of the inhabitants of South East Morocco
Immerse yourself in the inspirations of Delacroix & Matisse
A Blog Post About Attitude. Yes, really.