Tour 6 is a 10-day tour which extends Tour 2 by 3 days. View Tour 2 details here
- an extra day and night in Chefchaouen the Blue Pearl of Morocco
- an extra day and night in Midelt to break up the long drive between Fez in the north and Merzouga at the desert in the south and
- an extra day and night in the desert at a luxury riad to give you time to catch your breath there and explore the area and the nomad way of life.
Please note our tour prices rise each year on 1 July so book your tour before then!
Tour 6 Prices*
|Group Size||Price Per Person (AUD)|
|1 person / 2 people||$5705 / $3745|
|3 people / 4 people||$3350 / $2850|
|5 people +||$2545|
* For an upgrade from 3-star plus (which we think is very nice) to luxury 5-star accommodation, there is an additional fee.
Customise Your Tour
We can easily customise this tour for you. You may wish us to:
- Arrange the tour in the opposite direction
- Arrange airport pickup and an extra day and night for the day of arrival in Morocco, to settle in
- Add an extra day and night in the Sahara, to spend more time exploring and to take a break from travelling
- Add an extra day and night in your final Moroccan city to do any last minute shopping and to ready yourself for your flight
- Arrange airport drop-off.
Interested in this tour?
Simply send a booking enquiry, call or email us to find out more.
- Pick up at start of tour from hotel/riad (or place of preference) in Casablanca
- All accommodation on the tour, including desert camp
- All breakfasts and specified dinners on the tour
- Air-conditioned 4×4 all-terrain vehicles, fuel and other running costs
- English-speaking driver
- Camel ride with an experienced camel person
- Accommodation in Morocco before or after the tour
- Airport transfers
- Flights to or from Morocco
- Lunches and drinks (including bottled water) & some dinners
- Entrance fees to tourist attractions
- Tips and personal expenses
- Anything else not specified as “included”, such as local certified city guides
ADVICE: After a long-haul flight from Australia, we suggest you recuperate for a couple of days in Casablanca before starting the tour.
As a philosopher, I was pleased to have been invited by Aussies In Morocco Tours to do an unpublished group tour for artists and people involved in the creative industries.
I trust AIMT completely because I have known Cara the principal for many years; in her other life as a lawyer, and as a fellow convenor of a monthly philosophy group.
I fancy the itinerary that she has planned and the strong visual focus of the travelling group; for example the riads in the desert, and at Marrakech and at Essaouira I expect will be visually stunning. I am really looking forward to the culinary tour in Marrakech as well, overseen by a Canadian who has lived in Marrakech for years. Table fellowship has been a strong element in my early theological studies and going back to desert culture will be exciting.
Cara has also paced the experience so that we have time to absorb an intensely sensory experience and not just leap from location to location. I also love the little tidbits she gives us from time to time like what colours to wear for particular locations to make the photos really spectacular.
Finally I like the way that she introduces we group members to each other via social media and with invitations to share a meal. This gives each of us that comforting sense of familiarity before we depart to spend a couple of weeks overseas together. Cara is coming with us too; to make sure all goes smoothly. I can’t wait!